It’s been a while. I know. ugh. Nearly over three months.
Here’s the thing….
I started a bunch of posts and didn’t finish them because …… well…. some excuse.
A lot has been going on. Like, LOTS.
Tons. Oodles. Many adventures.
So, you would think I would be writing all this stuff down, now, wouldn’t ya? Well, apparently not.
But let me brief you on what’s been going down.. then .. I will go back, finish the posts I started, and then all will be right with the world. Good times all around, my friends. Oh yes, we’ll get jiggy with it.
Things that have happened and that I will expound upon.. in no particular order…
- I had a birthday. On that birthday I moved my stuff out of BFF Jodi’s house and into a garage in KW.
- I went to California. It was cool. No, literally. It was April. It was about the same temperature in KW as in Cali. Also, I saw a lot of relatives in Cali and a portrait of Arnold Schwarzenegger made of Skittles. It did not change my life in any way and I had actually completely forgotten about it until this moment.
- My car got crashed. Not good.
- Got back from California. Moved the next morning into my new place in the K-dub. Unpacked et al within days.
- Started a new super cool gig.
- Had a party.
- Got a new car.
- went to my high school reunion.
- Proved bench advertising works.
- Didn’t write blogs. (you already knew that)
- Discovered a cure for the common cold. Got drunk to celebrate. Accidentally threw out the answer. Back to the drawing board.
- Then, of course, some random stuff that I will think of as I start spewing stuff onto the computer screen ( I know, not the best visual there.. see? out of practice….)
So, my apologies to those of you that have actually checked to see if I’ve written some stuff.. yes, you.. Stacey Thompson-Delorme.. Michelle Walker and of COURSE, Tracy Lennon… I shall attempt to be more consistent…. as in, the consistency of rice pudding… oh, but I digress.
So yeah, I’ve been sucking. But I’m making an attempt to make amends. Please forgive me. (insert tearful weepy face here… preferably of a really cute sad child… that’d make ya well up…)
K. If I’m going to get caught up, I better get moving. Await the avalanche.Life: Good. Very good. Love: Love the new place. (see how I got out of answering that directly? Ohhhh I’m sneaky..) Pants: I’m wearing some. That’s all you need to know for now.