1. I am going to be very random in this note and attempt to go all James Joyce stream of consciousness on y’all. To a certain extent. Not TOO much though. don’t want to frighten anyone. LOL
2. If I ever use the term LOL.. it’s because I actually laughed. I do not use the term lightly.
3. I have a headache every day and recently had an MRI… doesn’t appear to be brain related. Shocking, I know. You figure they would have discovered the loose screw… so it’s a chronic pain condition… . I think it’s a neck muscle thing from my various accidents (several car accidents, dove head first into my parent’s pool, hit over the head with a hammer, fell down a mountain…) Oh, I’ve been known to be accident prone….
4. I’m not a fan of horror films. They annoy me. Also.. I point out all the flaws. I prefer comedy. Life is depressing enough without having to watch horror or listen to Coldplay.
5. My dream job is to be a game show host. Or be independently wealthy. Or get paid to write things.
6. I have never eaten a DQ Blizzard. And only recently ate some Ben & Jerry’s. Had 2 spoonfuls. I’m good.
7. My favourite people in the world are Katy and Josh. I birthed ’em. But despite my DNA they are pretty freakin’ awesome.
8. I hate the interview question “where do you want to be in five years?” Dude. I want to be crazy rich and have cabana boys fulfilling my every whim. Duh. Oh, and unlimited liquor. And a pony. Okay, not really a pony. When I was a kid I told people I was afraid of horses because I was afraid of them.
9. I love writing. But I haven’t been doing enough of it recently.
10. I am easily bored. Some say that means you are boring. I hope I’m not.
11. Despite my awful romantic history, I still believe in true love. I know I will find that again, despite my advanced age. LOL. I also believe that you can love more than one person at a time.
Ideally, I want to meet someone who enthralls me with their wit, engages me in conversation. Thinks I’m awesome. Loves to cuddle. Dammit. this is starting to sound like a personal ad.
12. I like cheese.
13. I’m motivated by how I feel. Not by money. I actually hate money. Mostly because I could always use more….
14. I love the Beatles, Springsteen. AC/DC. Frank Sinatra. Brad Paisley. Johnny Reid. Johnny Cash. I could go on… but..
15. I have the word LAUGH tattooed on my wrist. I love to laugh. If you can make me laugh, we’ll be BFF’s. favourite thing ever.
16. I’m a pretty good cook, but hardly ever cook for myself. Only if I have someone to cook for. I make some excellent shrimp and pasta dishes. I am making myself hungry….
17. I think my family is really cool. I love my nieces and nephews. My sisters rock. My parents are amazing. the brother in laws are cool as well.
18. I wish I could be more disciplined.
19. I enjoy listening in on other peoples conversations and making up back stories to their convos.
20. My favourite thing to do is talk. I love the exchange. The engagement. So much fun.
21. I hate my house to be messy. Unless I’m the one who messes it.
22. I love to kiss. Just need someone to do that with on a regular basis.
23. I need a massage.
24. I have a big nose. But my head is big too.. so it suits.
25. I don’t know if I’ll ever grow up. I hope I don’t.