Okay, maybe not LAZY per se.. but I did get this via email and thought I’d do this as I’m having a bit of a hard time thinking of hilarious things lately (but just wait.. you know I’ll think of something eventually..) It’s mostly due to my ongoing plans for world domination. It’s difficult to be ever so enchanting and amusing when you are struggling with how to overthrow world powers.. and what to wear.. but I digress..
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My Granny.. Mary Elizabeth. But I’m Beth, not Liz. If you call me Liz or Elizabeth I likely will not respond.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I mostly print, but yes, when I’m not being sloppy, my handwriting is quite nice, thanks.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Likely turkey, but I like many
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Two.. Katy (nearly 20) and Josh (140
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes. I’m a pretty good partner in crime.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Is that a rhetorical question?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope. No adnoids either.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I’ll pass. Jumped off a 40 foot board as a teen and my ears popped. Hard. Not fun.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Hmmm.. I like Cheerios, Corn Flakes, Special K (my sister and I used to tell people my grandfather invented it and that the K really stood for KUBILIUS.. our birth name)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically: yes, though not as much as I’d like to be. Emotionally: yes and no. Sometimes I am analytical and stoical, sometimes I can be as unstable as a bag of rats in a meth lab….
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE
Eyes, personality.. smile.. teeth (or lack thereof)
14. RED OR PINK?
Red. Always Red. Everything in my purse is red, as is my phone, car, bedding.. you name it..
15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My self-doubt. My lack of willpower.. LOL
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
All of the people I don’t see nearly often enough..
17. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Who said I was wearing pants? 😉
18.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE
Chicken and Salad
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The Beatles White Album
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Red. Dark Red.
21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Vanilla, fabric softener, fresh smells, citrusy.. outdoors.. a campfire burning, babies. (I re-read that, and I hope you please note that there is a comma in there. I do not condone the burning of babies, small animals or trash for that matter..)
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes, a friend from long ago. 🙂
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
25. HAIR COLOUR?
Black. Although it has been known to be various shades of brown and red.
26. EYE COLOR?
Hazel.. but depending on the light, what I’m wearing and if I’ve cried.. brown or greenish
27. FAVORITE FOOD?
All of it. Steak, shrimp.. barbequed meat is number one with me.
28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy. Funny movies please.. life is depressing enough without horror films or having to listen to Coldplay.
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
uh… Shawshank Redemption.. again.
30. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
chocolate mousse perhaps.. cheesecake
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Story of You
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
It is black like my heart.
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Nada. Wasn’t home.
38. FAVORITE SOUND?
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
40. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Germany.. and South America
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Does being a smartass count?
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
St. Joseph’s Hospital, Hamilton Ontario.