Got this via email the other day… and as I’ve mentioned before I actually do like them… I often will learn something about whoever sent it.. and sometimes the questions are pretty interesting.. plus, if I post it, then I don’t have to think of something to write about. Yes, I’m lazy sometimes.
35 ODD Things about Beth Warren (like there wasn’t enough oddities known about me already…)
Feel free to cut, paste, change answers to your own and email to half the free world. Or not. Do whatever you want.. you will anyway…
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, yes I do. I like pieces of bleu cheese in salad in particular. With some pear and pecans and field greens. I also like dipping celery in it. I feel ripped off if they bring me Ranch with the chicken wings…
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes.
3. Do you own a gun? No. Not my thing. I’ve never even fired one. Although I did apply to the OPP when I was in my 20’s.
4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite when you were a kid? Orange I think… Liked Strawberry too.
5. Do you ever wish you could click “undo” in your life like you do on your computer? Yes. Usually follows a rash decision involving too much wine and a telephone.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like em. I like them with tomatoes and onions, in particular. There’s a great place in Burlington called Easterbrooks which has about a billion kinds of hot dogs and old bottled pop and it’s all old and funky. Haven’t been there for years. I hope it doesn’t suck now.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? It’s a Wonderful Life.. The Grinch who Stole Christmas (I have all the lyrics to the song written out..)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water and Coffee
9. Can you do push ups? Yes I can. Not tons of them, but a few…
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? The cross necklace I always wear. My grandmother used to give us money and we’d buy ourselves something from her. I bought this necklace and have worn it for about 25 years. It also has a charm from Thailand on it that means “peace” and it’s from my friend Kelly. She was hoping it would bring me some.
11. Favorite hobby? Writing weird things. Playing on the computer. I really like painting.. but don’t do much of it anymore.. I like creative things.
12. Do you have A. D. D.? LOOK A PUPPY! Huh? what was the question…?
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Just for computer..well, I’m SUPPOSED to, but often forget.
14. Middle name? Ann Margaret – Ann is on my birth certificate… Margaret is my confirmation name, but I use it. I like it.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Packing… I’m hungry…
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, Water, Wine
17. Current worry? Whether I’m going to be able to get everything into the storage cube… yikes. I have a lot of stuff.
18. Current hate right now? I hate packing.
19. How did you bring in the new year? Hanging out in St. Catharines with my BFF Jodi.
20. Where would you like to go? Italy, various countries in Europe… Mexico. Lots of places. Las Vegas!
21. Name three people who will complete this: Jodi perhaps, Michelle, and maybe Avril…
22. Do you own slippers? Yes but I never wear them. They make my feet hot.
23. What color shirt are you wearing? White tank top
24 . Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. They are too slippery. I like cotton.
25. Can you whistle? Yes, but not well.. can’t do a “hockey whistle”. But then again, I never played hockey.
26. Where are you now? At my home for the next few days – my house in Barrie.. still packing..
27. Would you be a pirate? Aye matey
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the Shower
29. Favorite Girl’s Name? Kaitlin/Katy… Lara… when I was young I liked girls names that you could shorten into boys names and I swore I’d name my daughter Roberta and call her Bobbi. Katy is thankful I got over that.
30. Favorite boy’s name? Joshua, John, Jack, anything Biblical or Celtic pretty much.
31. What is in your pocket right now? Lint
32. Last thing that made you laugh? My BFF Jodi, my crazy dog Mocha running around the yard.
33. Worst Injury you’ve ever had? Broke my right hip in a car accident. Had to be cut out of the car. Crutches/cane for months. yikes.
34. Do you love where you live? I Love My house but don’t like living in Barrie.. hence the move next week!
35. How many TVs do you have in your house? FOUR! far too many! One in each bedroom and a giant one in the rec room. Most are going into storage however…
Life: is taken up with packing right now Love: No news Pants: been much better with the working out. Yay!