This is what I do when I feel slightly lazy about actually writing a blog. I answer these questionnaires. But it’s fun. I know you’re supposed to put it on your Facebook, but y’know… I actually do like filling them out when there are some interesting questions.. plus, I usually learn something about myself when I do them.. do your own. You know you want to.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = Coffee
2. last phone call = Oddly, a wrong number.
3.last text message = a direct message from Twitter. Other than that, one from Katy.
4. last song you listened to = Jungle Love by Morris Day and the Tyme
5. last time you cried = last week
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = yes
7. been cheated on = Yes
8. kissed someone & regretted it = ohhhhhh yes
9. lost someone special = yes.
10. been depressed = yes
11. been drunk and threw up = yes. But not for a very very long time.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend = yes
16. Fallen out of love = yes
17. Laughed until you cried = Absolutely
18. Met someone who changed you = yes
19. Found out who your true friends were = Absolutely have
20. Found out someone was talking about you = Yes, I always find out. Wasn’t surprised.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend’s list= Yes. But not telling which ones… 😉
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life = Most of them in some respect or another.
23. How many kids do you want to have= I have two amazing kids. One of each. Both terrific humans.
24. Do you have any pets = yes… Mocha the Wonder Dog. Also have visitation with Barley who lives with the ex.
25. Do you want to change your name = I went from Kubilius to Warren. Go read my blog on names. That’ll answer it.
26. What did you do for your last birthday = I spent time with my family. I had a lovely birthday dinner with a great friend. I got tattoos with my BFF Jodi (well, a while later). S’about it.
27. What time did you wake up today = which time? First time.. about 6am. Went back to sleep.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night =watching tv with Katy. And on the computer. (I know, you’re SHOCKED)
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for! = The next adventure!!
30. Last time you saw your Mother = Couple of weeks ago. And I’ll see her this Sunday.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? = Have more time. That I would be more organized.
32. What are you listening to right now = the breeze, outdoor sounds.. nothing in particular.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = Yes. Not recently. Perhaps I should call that MySpace guy?
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now = not being able to motivate myself some days.
35. Most visited webpage = Facebook/Twitter and some blogs I regularly read.
36. Whats your real name =Elizabeth Ann Margaret Kubilius Warren
37. Nicknames = Beth, Bethany, EvilGenius, Funniest Girl in the World, Promo Princess.
38. Relationship Status = Single. Let’s just leave that one alone.
39: Zodiac Sign= Aries. Dragon in Chinese horoscope.
40. Male or female? = Female. Seriously, do you think ANY guys actually fill these things out?
41. Elementary =Glen Echo
42. Middle School = Glen Brae
43. High school/College = Glendale/Mohawk/Conestoga
44. Hair colour =dark brown/black
45. Long or short = long
46. Height = 5 foot 4
47. Eyes = hazel/brown
49. Piercings = yes. Move along now.
50. Tattoos = yes, three. Aries symbol at the top of my back, Dragon on left hip area.. LAUGH on my left wrist.
51. Righty or lefty = really really right handed
52. First injury = Cracked my head open falling off the bathtub when I was 3
53. First piercing = Ears
54. First best friend = Julie Deumo
55. First sport you joined = Dofasco Minor Bowling League. Oh yeah.
56. First vacation =Four Winds Cottages.. on the Ottawa River (on the Quebec side..)
58. First pair of trainers = Never been that dedicated to buy a certain name brand
59. Eating = nothing. but now have a craving for barbequed meat.
60. Drinking = coffee
61. I’m about to = get jiggy with it. Nah, write some stuff… do some research.
62. Listening to = didn’t we already have this question? Nothing much.
63. Waiting to = eat.
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? = Grandkids are next. And not anytime SOON!!
65. Get Married? = eh… doesn’t look promising at the moment. LOL. But you never know!
66. Career? = Working on something very cool at the moment.
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes = Eyes although the lips are good for kissing.. meh. Both.
68. Hugs or kisses= need both please.
69. Shorter or taller = Taller please. Doesn’t need to be by much.
70. Older or Younger = Older, but negotiable.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = both, each makes the other happen
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = I love arms, absolutely arms
73. Sensitive or loud = I like both depending on the circumstance (or was that I AM both..)
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Trouble maker. Not sure if this is “me” or prospective partner but the answer is the same either way.
76. Kissed a stranger =yes
77. Drank hard liquor = yes
78. Lost glasses/contacts = yes
79. Sex on first date = no
80. Broken someone’s heart = Yes, and if I could change it I would, I never intended to
81. Had your own heart broken = yes
82. Been arrested = no
83. Turned someone down = yes
84. Cried when someone died = yes
85. Fallen for a friend? = yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = Most times
87. Miracles = Absolutely. I’ve had a couple. Hopefully I haven’t reached my quota!
88. Love at first sight = yes
89. Heaven = yes
90. Santa Claus = I believe in the reason for Santa Claus
91. Kiss on the first date = yes
92. Angels = absolutely
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time = yes.
95. Did you sing today? = not yet, my set’s not until 10pm.
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = I think that is answered by the “ever date 2 people at once question”
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? = To the time when RIM stock went public. Then I would BUY BUY BUY. Apple too.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?= Tough call. But I’d have to say no. Everything happens for a reason. Oh wait, there were a couple of… oh, never mind.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? = Nope!
100. Posting this as 100 truths? = yup