Okay, seriously. Going to start writing more. But I’m starting with this.. why? Lazy. And I need to think of something to write about…
Katy Warren. One of the most talented, coolest people I know
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Coffee. And Water .. not mixed together, just had two bevvies on the go
2. Last phone call: Jeezus. I hardly ever talk on the phone anymore. *checks phone* Jodi Crooks. She rocks. Just sayin’.
3. last text message: Hmmm BBM or text? well last text was “Woot! LOL”.. last BBM says “and I set him straight re: the dead guy”.. Don’t ask
4. last song you listened to: at this moment.. “Devil Inside” INXS on the radio..
5. last time you cried: a few days ago. Again. Don’t ask.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice: yes. Three times actually. Did not work out any of the times. Should have learned the first time.
7. been cheated on: yes. Don’t ask
8. kissed someone & regretted it: No. Kissing is fun. Regret is not.
9. lost someone special: Yes. Recently. I’ve lost people physically through death in the past year. I’ve also lost people through being a bad friend and doing or saying things that led to a parting of the ways. #regret
10. been depressed: Yes. I have issues.
11. been drunk and threw up: Not since I was a teen. Drunk since, yes. Threw up.. no. I am not an amateur.
Josh Warren – another uber cool human that I happened to give birth to.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
14. White. I’m pretty basic.
THIS YEAR, HAVE YOU: (2012)
15. Made a new friend: Yes. Many. I am thankful.
16. Fallen out of love: No. But in 2011, yes. Again, don’t ask.
17. Laughed until you cried : Often. Regularly. I thank my BFF Jodi for that.
18. Met someone who changed you: Yes. I think that every time I meet someone new they change me in some respect.
19. Found out who your true friends were: Definitely.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes.
21. Done anything you regretted: Yes. Truly.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: A Facebook question… most I know in real life. I’d say 75%
23. How many kids do you want to have: When I was in high school I wanted a LOT of kids.. like, 6. All Brady Bunchy and shit. I ended up having 2. I’m way too old to have anymore. If I end up with someone with kids, I’m cool with that. Love kids. Probably because I’m horribly immature.
24. Do you have any pets: Yes. Mocha Latte Warren.. aka Mocha the Wonderdog. She’s adorable. Even Cat People love her. She is kind of jerk when she meets new people, but is a giant whore once she knows you’re cool. Kinda like her mom. Oh wait.. that didn’t sound good. I meant loving and affectionate.
25. Do you want to change your name: Not really. Changed my name once, from Kubilius to Warren. Once I was divorced, I considered it. As adult, I am known as Beth Warren. So I won’t change it. But if I do, I’ll go with Lady Gaga for the royalties.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Had a fantastic dinner at Marisol with MTG and Katy Warren. Delish!
27. What time did you wake up today: 7am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Winning the lottery.
30. Last time you saw one of your parents: a couple of weeks ago. I should visit more often.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Wow. Hard question. Kinda wish I had a time machine. I’d change some things. Act differently. But everything happens for a reason.
32. What are you listening to right now?: DAVE FM
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: This is a stupid question. Of course I have.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: These questions. why the heck do I do these things…?
35. Most visited webpage: http://www.google.com. I’d say porn pages but my mom might read this. (that’s a joke, people…)
36. Whats your real name: Elizabeth Ann Margaret Kubilius Warren. If you call me Liz, I definitely won’t answer. If you call and ask for Elizabeth, I know you don’t know me and I’ll say she’s not home.
37. Nicknames: Beth, I guess. The Wolf. Bethany.
38. Relationship Status: In one.
39. Zodiac sign: Aries
40. Male or female?: I thought the Elizabeth thing would have given that away. Female.
41. Elementary: Glen Echo
42. Middle School: Glen Brae
43. High school/College: Glendale. then Mohawk College and Conestoga College
44. Hair color: at the moment or naturally? This is obviously a trick question. I am going with brown.
45. Long or short: Long
46. Height: 5’3″ but I look taller due to my large head.
47. Do you have a crush on someone? mebbe
48: What do you like about yourself? I am funny. I am reasonably intelligent. I’m generally kind. For the most part I’m a pretty decent human being.
49. Piercings: 6. None of them with jewellery in them.
50. Tattoos: three – an Aries symbol on my back.. a dragon on my left hip and “Laugh” on my left wrist – matching tattoo with BFF Jodi.
51. Righty or lefty : very very righty
52. First injury: fell off the edge of the tub when I was 3 and cracked my head open. The first of my head injuries.
53. First best friend: Julie Deumo. Stevie Gillie.
54. First Kiss: Stevie Gillie age 5ish… First “REAL” kiss.. hmmm Chris Stewart, about age 13… in his garage playing spin the bottle.
55. First sport you joined: figure skating. I suck at skating now.
56. First vacation: we used to go “to the Quebec side” as a family when I was a kid. Cottage on the Ottawa river with my family, the cousins, aunts, uncles and a a whole slew of people. Caught frogs, swam, bonfires, volleyball, hanging at the beach.. barbeques. Super fun memories.
57. First Alcoholic beverage : oy vey. Uhhhhh probably beer. I didn’t like it then.
58. First time getting arrested: LOL. You’d think, eh? But no, never.
59. Eating: nothing
60. Drinking: Coffee, water. See Above.
61. I’m about to: Answer some more of these damned questions. They’re pretty ridiculous, but I’ve already committed myself to this…
62. Listening to: the Darryl Law show on Dave FM
YOUR FUTURE :
63. Dreams?:well, winning the lottery would be awesome, but if that isn’t going to happen then I’ll go for people paying me buckets of money to write things.
64. Want kids?: Got kids. Two of them. They are fantastic. And extremely talented. Best thing I’ve ever done. So, no more kids for me .. (hey wasn’t this asked already..?) But if I end up with someone who already has kids, that’s cool.
65. Get Married?:I would like to. We’ll see.
66. Career?:See #63. Something fun. That I absolutely love.
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: I like having both.
68. Hugs or kisses: Both. I’m greedy.
69. Shorter or taller: shorter or taller than what?
70. Older or Younger: I’d like to be younger, but I don’t think I really have a choice in the matter.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: hmmmm arms.
73. Sensitive or loud: somewhere in the middle. I, on the other hand, am loud.
74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship, thanks.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Me or guys? Troublemaker. It’s the only way to go
76. Looks or Personality: Personality, but good looks don’t hurt. Intelligence is pretty key, too.
HAVE YOU EVER :
77. Drank hard liquor: Duh.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes
80. Broken someone’s heart: I believe so.
81. Had your own heart broken: Yes.
82. Been arrested: Jeezus, what’s with the arrested question? I answered that already! NO. Obviously you think you can trick me with this one. But no, clean police check.
83. Turned someone down: Yes
84. Cried when someone died: Of course! What kind of monster do you think I am…?
85. Fallen for a friend?: yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Yes, someone has to.
87. Miracles: Yup
88. Love at first sight: Yes
89. Heaven: Yes
90. Santa Claus: Damn straight
91. Aliens: Yes
92. Angels: Yes
93. Are you faithful?: Yes
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Sorta. Long time ago.
95. Did you sing today?: No
96. Ever hurt someone?: Yes, I believe everyone has .. just depends on how you deal with it and whether or not it was intentional.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go back? Hmmm… interesting. I’m not sure. Everything happens for a reason, so if I went back in time, maybe things would be completely different… which could be good or bad. Hmmm. maybe just back far enough that I purchased a lot of really valuable stock…
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? I can’t think of a particularly uber fun day…. there were lots of fun ones!
99. How do you feel this very second?: somewhat introspective. Must be the questions.
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Sure. May as well since I did the whole stupid thing.
Life: going all right. You will be updated soon.
Love: “in a relationship”
Pants: wearing some.